A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, July 5, 2018

A Meeting of "Rhodes" Scholars

Thanks to Linda Phrasts Yanega’s Dad and uncles who attended James Ford Rhodes and "coined" the phrase above, subsequent classes (like the Class of 1980) are "free" to use the "play on words."

I’m thankful that several Rhodes "Scholars" got together this evening for a short spell to catch up with each other on a short stopover in Cleveland. And the restaurant had fresh Lake Erie Perch dinners! My favorite for sure!

So happy to see Linda, Lisa Speckman, Karen Beres Dansko and Dave Flandera. 

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: