A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Build a Turf Field and They Will Come

The county I live in, Anne Arundel, has many updated playing fields as well as beautiful turf fields at all of the12 high schools. The Parks and Rec Departments are also installing "state of the art" turf athletic fields for all to enjoy (though you cannot use a snow shovel on them when the weather is bad!). You can use a broom, however. 

So a complex near my home (Bell Branch) is installing at least one field, maybe two, but I couldn’t tell), and I think it will be great when it’s all said and done. It’s fantastic for all the kids in the county to have year round fields to practice and play official games on, and now there will be one for the Crofton - Gambrills area residents too! Let the games begin!

BSoleille!

Terri





No comments: