A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, July 6, 2018

Traveling Trio Trip

Last year my road trip trio consisted of, " me, myself and I," heading to Boulder, Colorado! This year, my trio consists of my sister-in-law, Beth Tomoff, friend LInda Misencik and me.  I’m/we’re thankful for sunny skies, good conversations and shared driving duties. The nine hour drive "flew" right by (including gaining one hour). And, one of the best thing was tuning into live action play of World Cup Soccer while I was "off duty". 

Tomorrow we will finish the trip into Boulder with another nine hour drive. Bring it on!

BSoleille!

Terri


No comments: