A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Dazzling Dots...

Zen dots are cool; so cool and fun, in fact, I'm thankful to have taken a class today "perfecting" making dots. And lots of dots....On fabric. After doing a bobbin outline of super thick and sparkly thread. Our fearless teacher was Bonnie McCaffery, the same gal who gave my guilds lecture this past Wednesday. We started with doodling exercises and progressed from there. My "big" project was a super duper sized letter "T", and I like it after placing all those colorful dots...

BSoleille!
Terri






No comments: