A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Rub a Dub Dub

Lucky dog in the tub!  "The Best Daughter" exclaims that our cute "puppies" S-T-I-N-K. Thankfully, little Lucky does not mind a bath or he is too little to protest. Lucy-Loo, on the other hand, really does not like the water, except to drink it. We bathed her outside using the garden hose, and she made it very clear to both of us when she really had enough of the rub-a-dub-dub stuff and pulled me down and dragged me to the door (I was already kind of in a squat though so not hurt in the process)!   

BSoleille!  The bright side of good smelling and shiny coated dogs after their summer baths. 

Terri 
Photo of "the best daughter, Olivia, and Lucky 

No comments: