A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, August 29, 2014

Kitchen Renovation Phase 2

Twelve years ago we did kitchen "reno" #1. That included 160 square feet of new space and two skylights. It really opened up the area and at that time we decided we did not "need" new cabinets. I am thankful today that those 40 year old cabinets (originals) that were painted probably 25 times are a thing of the past and we are on to something new!  Demolition began yesterday with ongoing construction etc. of the new today and through the Labor Day Weekend. 

Photos are of old and demolition. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of the process of a new kitchen. 

Terri


No comments: