A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What is This Contraption?

The rental property across the street has this odd contraption near the end of the driveway/street that has been sitting there for several weeks. Let's face it, it is an eyesore. Even the garbage collectors have left it sitting there for some reason. Today, upon closer inspection, I figured it out. It is a home made batters tether for baseball. That pole is a PVC pipe and the yellow thing sticking out is the bat. There is also a long tether with a beat up ball tied to the end of it. I have no clue who used it, and more importantly, why hasn't it been disposed of by now. Maybe it will sit there all summer!

BSoleille!
Terri


No comments: