A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, June 20, 2014

Camping "Lite"

We are on another trip to and in Ohio, back to Kelley's Island for a wedding tomorrow. We had planned to camp at the State Park today, but the weather did not cooperate, so plan B, and on the fly, was put into effect. Our "camping lite" is staying at the Misencik's in Amherst, Ohio, for the night (along with fellow campers, Laura Murphy and her husband  Mark) and then get on the ferry in the morning. (Less than an hour away). I'm so thankful that Mark and Linda opened their house to us on a last minute call to help keep us dry. I know, we are fair weather campers now (sunny skies and 80 degrees is the ideal). 

BSoleille!  The bright side of turning rain drops into "lemonade"!

Terri

No comments: