A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Our last Cleveland Christmas get together was this afternoon with the Tomoff clan. It was great to see the in-laws and "out-laws" (I'm one of those who married into the tribe), plus the Grandkids and matriarch Dorothy at 91 years young. She is still a fashion maven and sported a lovely red hat for the party.

Just as we were all eating and talking, all our phones went off simultaneously with a severe weather alert for the area. Of course this included possible blizzard conditions and travel advisories. Thankfully we were all packed up due to yesterday's forecast and decided to head back to Maryland ahead of the storm.

I hope everyone reading this blog had a very blessed and Merry Christmas with their loved ones!

BSoleille,
Terri

Photo of 9 Tomoff siblings and their Mom-DART and of the Grandkids.



No comments: