A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

A great Christian holiday this holy day of Christ birth. A good time to reflect on the year and thank The Lord for all his goodness!

My family celebrated this evening with Mark, Linda, Kyle, and Caitlin Misencik plus their extended family (four out of five Misencik brothers) with a total Slovak tradition of pierogis, Lake Erie perch, communion wafers and garlic and honey. A good thing for a Polish girl! Everything was delicious and made to perfection. You just can't beat homemade pierogis!

Photos of the Misencik clan plus the ladies of the kitchen (I admit I did nothing-but Linda, Beth and Caitlin take the honors)

BSoleille! The bright side of Christmas -so shiny and bright!

Terri





No comments: