A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, July 20, 2012

Yep, Thinking Like a Big Dog!

The 5lb. yorkie dog, Khloe, is rounding out her week with us, and it has been a good one for her and us (I guess if I could think like a dog, that is...).  She seemed to really enjoy the rhythm of a busy family and the two other dogs in residence (who are much bigger than her), and thankfully, worked her charm on them and fit right in from the start.  We had to get used to that "yorkie bark", a sharp piercing bark that definitely garners attention because you can't believe such a loud bark comes from such a small dog, but that's about it!  She's cute, loves to cuddle, and "knew her place" with the other dogs, what's not to like about that?  It will be a tough good-bye this weekend!

Photo of Lucky, Khloe and Lucy sitting pretty for treats at the end of the day!


BSoleille!  Woof-Woof!
terri

1 comment:

tg said...

How do you know that Lucy and Lucky aren't now 'thinking like a little dog' ??