A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Summer Projects Underway

I am thankful our electricity is back on in our house but many are still without in Maryland. I hope it will all be restored very soon.

So working on my first summer house project and before deciding to succumb to a/c this morning, I finished getting our back hallway ready for the installation of a floating hardwood floor (bought today as well). So my photo today is the "before" and hopefully soon I can reveal the "after".

BSoleille! Finding the bright side of new flooring!
Terri

No comments: