A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Knitting 101

I have mentioned in previous posts how great my quilt guild is, and today I learned for the very first time how to knit and pearl. This was made possible through a generous and very talented guild member, Mary Nielsen. She gave a refresher to another guild member and for me, taught me from scratch. (I needed all the help I could get)

I must say I really like it. And you know how funny the brain works when you learn something brand new like a language or knitting, it can get hard and tedious in a hurry! But i think I'm on my way to a scarf for my first knitting project.

BSoleille! Finding the bright side of knit 3 and pearl 2!
Terri

2 comments:

Amalia Teresa Parra Morusiewicz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amalia Teresa Parra Morusiewicz said...

sorry for the nit, but it's spelled Purl. :)

had to remove my first comment since I had a typo in it!