A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, March 29, 2021

I Bought a Mouse Today!

I Bought a Mouse Today!

No, not the cute grey little ones in the pet store, or the ones you see scurrying across the kitchen floor, this one is a bonafide genuine contoured computer mouse!

In my personal life, I’ve only worked on a Macbook. I am great with the built in trackpad and I can practically have my computer do cartwheels depending on whether I use one, two, or three fingers gliding across it and it’s built in “tricks.”

Husband Bill shakes his head every time he sees me working on such a small computer/keyboard/trackpad. I like it. However, he commented while I was typing away early this morning about purchasing a mouse. I stopped him mid-sentence and went out on the Web immediately (how’s that for a distraction in the writing community?) looked at the one he suggested. In moments I purchased the doggone thing and it will be here in less than a week.

Apparently, this thing will glide over anything straight—desktop, of course, but a whole host of other surfaces like a picnic table or glass. Who knows, I may really like using one?

I’ll let you know once it arrives and I take it out for a test drive on my dining room table.

BSoleille!

Terri

My photo has nothing to do with a mouse...but we all need to see a pretty sunset (last night after a hard rain!)




No comments: