A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, April 26, 2018

"The Best Daughter" Heading to Texas!

It’s real folks... our baby is moving on as I sit in Nashville, Tennessee, writing this post. It’s time for this young lady to "soar" and spread her strong wings in a new place, and she decided Dallas was where she would do just that (helps that her boyfriend Brian lives in Dallas!). So she "recruited" me to ride shotgun (but also share driving duties) as we motored down the highways with half of the trip in glorious sunshine and the last half in pouring rain with all her "stuff" stuffed into a Honda Civic too. We are both very thankful for a safe drive that took a mere 11.5 hours! 

Next and last stop tomorrow - the Lonestar State! And what about all this Nashville traffic?

BSoleille! The bright side of a new adventure in  TBD’s life!

Terri







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to "The Best Daughter" she will soar anywhere that she lands as she had wonderful teachers.