A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Longmire 

After six seasons of "binge watching" Longmire, I simply could not get enough! I really loved the character development, the writing, and most importantly, the metaphors of life capitulated in each episode. If you’ve watched this series on Netflix, you know what I mean. I really enjoyed this "old timey" Western with modern technology used to solve crimes...in Wyoming. Cowboys and Indians to the fullest extent of the "law" plus crime, drama, scene stealers (Lou Diamond Phillips comes to mind on several occasions), and good cop/bad cop at each turn. I thought about this show all day today after finishing the series last night. 

If you’re looking for another show to watch, give this one a try!

BSoleille!

Terri



No comments: