A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Winter Flirt

For the mid-Atlantic region, mild weather and mild temperatures have been the bill of fare since the season began. However, today's crazy wind with warm temps, then spouts of rain, and then plunging thermometer readings have the making of winter weather finally making its appearance. The four  photos today we're taken all in about eight minutes, a sight truly to behold as the skies were a changing so rapidly. Mother Nature doing her thing for sure!

BSoleille!
Terri





No comments: