A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, December 31, 2015

525,600 Minutes...

How do you measure a year? In daylights, in sunsets, or cups of coffee? Simple living in the moment that I hope all my blog post readers had in 2015, and will have in the new sweet 2016 that will be here shortly!  

Reflecting back on the year I had some "firsts" that I am tickled about (Triathlon and a daughter that graduated college), and ushered a new era of running over 50! Travel was also high up on the list that I am thankful for (South Africa and out West), plus reuniting with many friends and family through our respective visits. The year also had the loss of my mother-in-law, Dorothy Tomoff, my good friend, Lori Costello, and our beloved dog, Lucky. 

But I am most thankful for a year of healthy family and friends!

BSoleille! The bright side of "Seasons of Love"!

Terri 



No comments: