A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christmas Cousins

Getting together with family and friends is what makes the holiday magic. But it is nothing to see the "young" cousins laughing and giggling and probably making fun of their folks! All in good cheer, I'm sure. The mild temperatures were swell to take a few photos outside and even a few deer were on the lookout for some extra treats!

Here's hoping the magic wand was waved over you and yours this Christmas season! That "magic" could be simple as some good hot coffee and tea and a plateful of scrumptious cookies or meeting up with a close friend for lunch!

BSoleille! The bright side of playing and shouting "BINGO"! (I never got to shout it today).

Terri

Photos of Tomoff cousins, my side of the family cousins and Jodie Smith and me.





No comments: