A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Trick or Treat on Old Rag

Nah, but the four of us dressed up in "Halloween costumes" like hikers (with boots and day packs), and climbed up to the summit of 3291 feet! And  although  there were throngs of people enjoying what we were enjoying, it was still a thrilling experience ablaze with color and panoramic views of the valleys below. Interestingly, the colors leaned toward oranges and yellows with a few reds sprinkled in for good measure, but beautiful nonetheless. Of course my favorite thing was the two mile rock scramble over granite boulders besides the long waits of getting through. 

BSoleille! The bright side of a glorious hike with Mark and Linda Misencik and hubby, Bill!

Terri





No comments: