A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day 2015

I hope all Mother's had a fantastic day today in celebration of "our" day. After a weekend of food planning, buying or making, my choice for dinner was Wendy's fast food! And because "Wendy" has "mom" hidden in her collar, it made the day all the more "special"!  

The family then surprised me with new pair of "high tech" ear buds called "jay birds"! It is blue tooth activated and now loaded up on two of my devices for listening and talking pleasure. No more fiddling with those white ones with miles of tangled cords!

BSoleille!  The bright side of new and improved technology!

Terri


No comments: