A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Santa's Elves at Work

We are known as wrappers and wranglers, and had a very busy day at Montgomery Mall in Bethesda, Maryland, making beautiful packages all benefitting NIH Charites (including Special Love, Inc.). 

Funny thing, I actually broke a sweat "wrestling" with a huge awkward box containing an iMac computer. I put my quilting skills to work, taping two long sheets of paper making a "center seam, then carefully wrapping and overlapping the paper until the box was covered and looking good. (Customer very happy with the result)!

BSoleille!  The bright side of working with such a strong team for six hours!  

Photo includes (l-r) Olivia, me, Sharon Johnsen, Dave Smith, Ryan and Robin




No comments: