A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Changing of the Purses

There are the changing of the seasons, changing of the guards and tonight, a complete "changing of the purses." As I was changing the old one out for the new, it really baffles me how men get by in life by "just" carrying a small wallet.  I guess some men supplement space by also carrying a briefcase or backpack, but there are so many "essentials" I think I need to carry for everyday use that a purse is about the only thing that encompasses this concept. 

BSoleille! The bright side of finding loose change at the bottom of a bag!

Terri 


No comments: