A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, July 7, 2014

Bay Bridge Traffic

It is not pretty folks, especially after a holiday weekend when thousands of Washingtonians and thousands of Baltimorians are clamoring for beach time and fun in the sun. I am writing this post at 12:45am, just home and unpacked enough until the "real" morning, after a four hour trip (50 miles of the trip going 3-5mph in bumper to bumper). 

But do you know what the silver lining was for us?  A full tank of gas!  And we went through a half tank traveling only a 120 miles back home. 

BSoleille! The bright side of a full tank of gas!

Terri


No comments: