A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, June 2, 2014

Zucchini Chips

I recently saw a post on Facebook for a zucchini chip recipe that looked yummy. Well, I tried it tonight and let me say my "before" photo is all I can show today because the "after" photo is non existent since half the "chips" were burnt to a crisp. Yikes!  I think the oven was way too hot for the recipe (450 degrees for 25-30 min). I will try this again and report back WITH before and after! Haha!

BSoleille! The bright side of trying a new recipe.....

Terri

No comments: