A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Sometimes Less is More

I am taking this heading quite literally this year with our Christmas tree thinking less (really, no ornaments just lights) is more. I threatened to do this a few years ago and broke down and put up 10. Last year I did the whole shebang with all decorations out on deck. But today, I will admit, I put on one, a star, a reminder of the reason for the season. Simple!

BSoleille!  "As we let our own light shine, we uncounsciously give other people permission to do the same" Nelson Mandela. May this good man rest in peace. 

Terri

Photo of our 2013 tree and two "clowns" too lazy to help out!



No comments: