A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Merry Christmas Package

Putting the finishing touches on my last tshirt quilt for 2013, I was under a deadline to get to the UPS store today by 6:30. It's only a 5 minute drive from my house, so I called the store around 6:15 to see if the driver was coming, still there loading or had already left. Thankfully, he was still there loading boxes and would wait for me to arrive before he left (I'm glad I called "ahead"). Now that's some great customer service for sure!

BSoleille!  The bright side of that quilt on its journey to Chicago by good timing and grace. 

Terri

Photo of the last box being loaded in the big brown truck. 

No comments: