A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Switching gears from soccer to baseball took less than 18 hours as Ryan and I took the road north to Baltimore for the Oriole vs. Yankee Day Game this afternoon. We "weathered" through hundreds of screaming 4th graders (not kidding) and a crazy and annoying fan in our row that also screamed and yelled throughout the entire game (big kid of 25 or so). Ryan certainly can select good seats even though he/we bought the tickets upon walking up to the window prior to game time (sat high up but behind home plate).

Apparently, all that yelling and screaming did not help the home team, as the Yankees pulled off the big win in the ninth inning (6-5) to sweep the series. I'm thankful to have shared the day with Ryan (he took the day off work), because it was a full day considering all the traffic surrounding Baltimore after the game and before an holiday weekend.

BSoleille! The bright side of "take me out to the crowd...even a screaming crowd."

Terri



Where is Terri?

Camden Yards, Baltimore, Maryland



No comments: