A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Plants 4Sale

The local firehouse has a yearly plant sale that went most of the weekend and into today. My son called me at lunchtime to alert me that the sale was still on and prompted me to go and take a look. I’m glad I went, albeit later in the afternoon while they were cleaning up and closing shop. Thankfully, the generous folks running the sale suggested I load up a wagon with whatever I wanted and “make an offer” for my purchase. I really think they wanted to just give me the plants but I contributed a fair amount and left quite happy. It all started with, “how about some white and red geraniums?” I hope to get them into pots later this week and excited to see what colors are with the rest of the lot.

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: