A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, January 27, 2019

One of the "Newest" International Traveler

Several months ago as we were planning the family trip to London, son Ryan was "on the fence" in going abroad, as well as getting a passport. He, thankfully, muscled through the process of obtaining his first passport and the gumption for "world" travel across the pond. I am here to report he was a great travel companion and never complained one bit! He even "exclaimed" that this trip would be his "only" international trip...until he went, conquered the trip and now would like to visit more countries! I thought he'd never get that proverbial travel bug, but by golly, maybe so.

I think he has designs on saving up for another trip somewhere....

BSoleille!

Terri

Photo of Ryan and the Red Phone Booth across the street from Westminster Abbey.


No comments: