A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, December 6, 2018

Quilt/Tablecloth for Author Richard Morris's Legacy

I recently finished a commissioned quilt for NeedleOnFull that, in reality, is a two-fer. Meaning, this quilt can be used as a quilt; or what my client actually intended it to be, a "tablecloth" for when she sells (or directs potential buyers to on-line book stores) the books her husband, Richard Morris, had written through the years (he passed away in 2017). It was quite fun to design the setting so when the quilt is draped over a table, the books are right-side up, and the same on the other side of the table. But, this quilt can easily be used to snuggle on the sofa to watch TV as well. And that is where the beauty lies; in the multi-purpose use - especially this particular quilt.

If you are curious as me on the Richard Morris books, here is the link to check them out:
https://www.amazon.com/Richard-Morris/e/B01N0RR2DU/ref=dbs_a_mng_rwt_scns_share

bSoleille!

Terri


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Creative and beautiful, Terri. I'll go to link.