A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, December 23, 2018

It’s Not All About the Plank...Visits Too

Our annual Christmas visit and lunch starting with Bill, Colleen and Jordan Gawne at Town Hall, and a great one at that, led to the Guardian Bridge that overlooks downtown Cleveland...and another plank. I am the "photog" capturing the moment and the biggest cheerleader of this "phenomenon". After two minutes...of "the plank" we moved on to the next thing, a quick run through the West Side Market. It was very festive inside and a good place to buy my favorite bakery goods to share in the coming days. 

Then our day would not be complete without a visit to my Mom, especially with my whole family. I’m thankful for these precious moments no matter who my mom thinks we are at this time. 

The day ended with dinner with The Strongsville Tomoff’s (Don, Beth and Alex) at the North Olmsted Fat Heads (the Bumbleberry Beer is worth the trip to Cleveland for sure!), and good food and drink were had by all. 

It’s time to turn in after all the food eaten today. But very thankful to share a repast with awesome friends and family. That is what these holidays are all about. 

BSoleille!

Terri



No comments: