A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Spa Treatment for Proud Mary

While I was away for a couple of weeks on vacation, "Proud Mary", AKA Handy Quilter (HQ) Long Arm machine was safely tucked away at the spa, AKA SpringWaterDesigns in Columbia, MD. "Proud Mary" desperately needed a good deep cleaning and a new part to keep her running like a top! I am thankful she has kept my quilts looking good with beautiful even stitches, but a check up every now and again is warranted to keep her humming along at our frenetic pace.

Now that she is back at the ranch, I am itching to get back to my sewing projects, quilting and NeedleOnFull Tshirt quilts!

BSoleille!
Terri

Photos of traveling to the spa, and then with owner of SWD, Dawn Stewart. 




No comments: