A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Twin Time

Raise your hand if you ever hung around twins? If you have, you know the "twinning" thing they do (if they are good friends as well as twins, that is). They laugh the same, look the same, finish each other's sentences and they always have a built in "best friend". My husband Bill is an identical "mirrored" twin with brother Don. (Don is right handed and Bill is left handed). Through the many years I have known these two, there certainly have been some uncanny moments and unexplainable occasions of being a twin; like passing the same parts on the CPA exam with the exact same scores, earning a living in the same profession, and many more. I believe that is fairly typical with identical twins.

So if it is just the three of us doing something that involves driving in a car, you bet I am in the back seat while they talk a mile a minute to each other, finish each other's sentences and carry on like twins do. It's actually fun to sit back and watch their antics....and I'm thankful they have a close friendship and can banter with each other with zeal!

BSoleille! The bright side of hanging out with twins!
Terri

Photos of Bill and Don at their alma mater, Ohio University, this past weekend, and with me before a scoot around the Crofton Parkway this afternoon.



No comments: