A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, February 10, 2017

Thank You Blog Readers!

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."  ~Albert Einstein

I just finished the book: Living Life as a Thank You - The Transformative Power of Daily Gratitude by Nina Lesowitz and Mary Beth Sammons, and let me say, it was life altering!

By far, I am humbled beyond adequate words on the unwavering support from family and friends throughout the past seven months regarding my son, Ryan, AKA, "Focused Warrior". As you have read from many of my blog posts, it's been a wild roller coaster ride of emotions, physical challenges, and a long recovery which is still ongoing. But I cannot thank you all enough on all kindness bestowed on us through all the beautiful comments and rooting for a young man beleaguered by cancer five times over! Each comment was very touching and appreciated beyond measure. It's like a silent cheering section, inching along with us, and loud enough for us to hear as we faced our fears head on and traveled down unknown roads, some that we still remain on today.

But let's face it, being filled with gratitude brings more joy into our lives, and to celebrate each day to it's fullest (or we try like heck every. single. day), is the best we can do no matter what life throws at us. So please accept this hearty THANK YOU of appreciation - it keeps us embracing the light during some dark days that we hope are well behind us.

BSoleille! The bright side of miracles, thankfulness, gratitude and inspiration!
Terri



No comments: