A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Great Night for Cleveland Cavalier Fans!!!!

A wonderful Father's Day culminated with a huge NBA Cleveland Cavalier win - The Championship - over the Golden State Warriors in a nail biter finish to the last tick on the clock!!! Kudos to Lebron James, Kyrie Irving, Kevin Love and Tristan Thomas and the rest of the team, who worked together from a 3-1 series deficit to win the next three games (never been done prior to tonight) to win game 7! Whoohooo! 

It's been over 50 years of never winning a championship in my hometown (born and raised in Cleveland, the 216!) and I am so thankful to have this team bring back a sports trophy to the adoring and unwavering fans of this great city!!!

BSoleille! The bright side of "breaking the curse" in Cleveland, Ohio!

Terri








No comments: