A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Graduation...

I would be remiss in not congratulating the Class of 2016, both high school and college! How sweet it is to all those wonderful students, both near and far, and those close to our family! A big hearty Congratulations!!

And more close to "home" at the University of Maryland in downtown Baltimore, a little graduation for Ryan as he walked (with assistance) to the bathroom in his room. From bed to bath, that's one huge step for him! We certainly "celebrate" these little victories in the game of healing! So thank you for your continued prayers and well-wishes, they are helping.

BSoleille! The bright side of Ryan turning on his beloved sports channel on TV this evening!

Terri


1 comment:

tg said...

Terri - great to hear about Ryan's rapid progress. Patty, Katie and I are all thinking of all of you! We spent a lot of time at UofM Medical Center, they have a great facility and were very skilled, caring people