A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Quick Update on Ryan

We are thankful (and cautious) by the encouraging results following the last two whirlwind weeks of Ryan's testing pre-op for squamous cell carcinoma on his tongue. We feel blessed with the medical team surrounding his care, and he feels good (except for some tongue soreness) leading into surgery next Friday, May 27th. 

As a family, we continue to be thankful and humbled by your continued support of prayers and well wishes for Ryan as he wages this battle once again. One. Day. At. A. Time. 

#FocusedWarrior
#RyanRhinoStrong

BSoleille!
Terri

No comments: