A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, May 6, 2016

$11.83

Last Sunday, I bought $11.83 worth of chicken. I planned to make only one meal (chicken with peppers and onions), but as I cut away, I thought, why not make some tortilla soup? When that was all cut and all the other contents were cut and in the crockpot, I still had three fairly large pieces left. My son, Ryan, suggested I make breaded chicken, and so I did. The two hours spent chopping and dicing yielded three totally different meals, and I was thankful for that outcome!

BSoleille! The bright side of $11.83 worth of goods (chicken)!

Terri 



No comments: