A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Friday, May 13, 2016

"Mad" Mod Pizza

A family outing at a new fast casual "Chilpolte" type restaurant in town (Annapolis) called Mod Pizza was a rousing and tasty success! The ingredients are fresh, and the pizza has to be cooked in the hot ovens so there is a bit of a wait for the order to be table ready. But, when our names were called, the za's were worth the wait! The Mod Pizza joints are in 18 states, and I am thankful for one now close to us!

BSoleille!
Terri 


No comments: