A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

The vote...

I hope you got out to vote (Maryland primaries) today, and of course, voted when your state was up and on the map! A "no vote" is actually worse than a "toss up" vote for any candidate running. And, if you are a woman, we've only that the right to vote since 1920, not even a hundred years yet! Lots of suffragette brutality before the landmark 19th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution ratified, stating, "The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex."

I am thankful to be living in a time when each vote counts, including a woman's vote in 2016!

BSoleille!
Terri



No comments: