A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Coke Bottle Challenge...Sweet 2016

A few weeks ago I posted about seeing the new ad campaign from Diet Coke and their funky designed glass bottles! I couldn't resist not turning these cool bottles into a guild summer sweet 2016 challenge, so I did and revealed the specifics at tonight's meeting. Since every bottle is slightly different, each participant will use the colors of their bottle, along with using a polka dot and a stripe, and the dimension of 20"x16"!  The skies the limit on what could be done. To get started and have an example, I made one (bowl of strawberries), and Misty Cole not only made one, but two interpretations of her bottle!! They are spectacular Lil' quilts!

And by the way, I bought every bottle at Wegman's that day (three dozen)! I am looking forward to the reveal later on this summer/early fall!

BSoleille!
Terri




No comments: