A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Is it All Worth It?

Packing up to go on a quilt retreat is no small task. We all bring way too much (at least I do), and our stuff takes up a lot of space, it just does. Projects we are currently working on, future projects, projects started at retreat, plus all our fabric and equipment to do the above makes for one crazy "sweat shop" atmosphere.  It is fairly interesting that all of us have our specific likes and favorites (colors, patterns, fabrics) and can pretty much identify who makes what quilt time and time again, and I do not think for one minute anyone of us would change a thing about that!

BSoleille! The bright side of, "yes, it's all worth it!"

Terri 
Photos of my Posse and some of their quilts: 1) my stuff; 2) Mary Nielsen; 3) Cappy Phillips; 4) Carrie Casto; 5) At dining hall







No comments: