A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Santa Suit....

Dave Smith, CEO of Special Love, a great organization to send cancer kids to camp (Camp Fantastic), and their siblings to BRASS camp, plus16 other events throughout the year is no stranger to "dressing up"!  Today Dave took a spin on the traditional "Santa Suit" to a new level. Look closely at the photo for the santas, and hopefully this clever suit made you smile. 

And if interested in sponsoring a camper in 2016, and need a tax deduction, please look no further than this fantastic camp! My son and daughter were campers for years, and now are counselors to help kids just like them so many years ago!!


BSoleille!
Terri


No comments: