A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Birthday For Bill

A Big Happy Birthday to my hubby, Bill, today (and, I should add his identical twin, Don).  He likes keeping it simple, and since it was not a "milestone" bday, we granted his wish, but still came up with a few ideas that he liked!  Bill started the year on the "austerity" kick of not buying any clothes for himself for the year 2015.  He has pretty much stayed true to that statement, but today the kids splurged on him and got him a fleece jacket and a thick Eddie Bauer shirt that he really liked and appreciated.  He cannot wait to wear his new threads tomorrow, and I am thankful for that attitude! He only has a few weeks left of this year in not buying himself anything new, so it was a good birthday all around!

BSoleille!

Photo of Bill, most likely listening to "The Gary Vee Show" (Gary Vaynerchuk)

Terri

No comments: