A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Monday, December 28, 2015

Blasts from the Past

Memories flooded back to us (my sister Kimberly and me) as we weaved down the Cleveland city streets to the "only red brick house" on Birch Lane and visits with some of our old neighbor's during Christmas week. Maryann Moose, an original first owner 50 years ago (and first photo here) was my sister's 6th grade teacher at OLGC.  It was great to wish her well this holiday season! 

A couple visits to see my Mom was great, and we snuck a trip out to her favorite restaurant- Wendy's!

And lastly, an old family photo album that was completely forgotten about (especially by me), and shared this week was totally awesome. Once the front cover was peeled back and the pages filled with pictures from the 60's stared back at me, time melted away and the memories and feelings from those bygone days flooded back like an avalanche!

BSoleille! The bright side of "yesteryears"!
Terri




No comments: