A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Two Fat Quarter Bag Expounds

After a few days of nonstop action with Linda, Linda, her giddy take away was the making of her very own tote bag sewn right on my dining room table. Luckily, she had the skill set and knowledge of operating a sewing machine so the teaching part was easy for me. It was cool to see her "ah ha" moment because she accomplished something new and totally unexpected with pretty fabric and the "ta da" moment with the completed tote!

BSoleille! The bright side of learning something new unexpectedly. 

Terri


No comments: