A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Road Warriors

For all those traveling the highways and by-ways this week of Thanksgiving, safe travels and sunny skies (and no traffic) is my wish for you. Truly this the one holiday for expressing gratitude in all its glory much to my delight. This gathering with family and friends with a couple of good meals thrown in for good measure is the best recipe for a happy and thankful crowd. 

A big shout of thanks to those traveling to visit loved ones near and afar!

BSoleille!
Terri

Photo of two turkey vultures who will not be on the dining room table!


No comments: