A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Out With the Old, In With the New?

Have you ever been in love with an inanimate object? Maybe a necklace or car? For me it is my pink sunglasses purchased exactly one year ago. I have worn them religiously for at least 340 days out of 365, and I am not kidding. Looking back on photos, I have them on more times than not. However, up until last weekend, I thought they were on their last leg; one nose piece fell off, and the other was weak. The two hinges were also missing pieces so I thought I needed to buy a new pair at the Richmond Expo this past weekend. (Also where I bought the pink sunglasses last year.)

But no, the friendly guy at the booth fixed up my old pair fairly well, but I am not sure how they will hold up for another year. So I decided to buy a "back up" pair in red...

BSoleille! The bright side of cool new sun specs. 

Terri


No comments: