A daily record of gratitude; from quilting to photography to a mix of technology, books, movies and the musings of life!

Welcome to my Blog of my daily gratitude and photo of the day!

Since January 1, 2012, my goal is to write a daily sentence or two (or paragraph or two) about gratitude of the day and to include one photo (at least) that I took that day (but will add others from time to time). It has definitely been a challenge most days throughout the past eight years, and welcomed the challenge again this year - 2020 - Covid and all. I hope you will continue the ride with me!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A Quilt for the Show

My quilt guild, Southern Comforters of Bowie, Maryland, has our annual show coming up the weekend of March 21-22. Exciting news; we have a new venue this year- Sam Ogle Middle School (bigger space, brighter, and good parking). 

So as it is never to early to work on and finish quilts to go in the show, my photo today is one of the quilts I will enter this year. I am still deciding on borders, and if this quilt looks a little familiar, I made a baby quilt late last year on a smaller scale with no borders.  It is called: Two Happy from the Happy Zombie website. 

BSoleille!  The bright side of "Two Happy"!

Terri


No comments: